CHILDREN OF FALLEN PATRIOTS FOUNDATION’S JUNIOR BOARD HOSTS THE ANNUAL RED, WHITE AND BLUE GALA
Mar 29, 2016
Exposing a Younger Generation to a Worthy Military Cause
Jacksonville, FL —The Junior Board of Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation is hosting the second annual Red, White and Blue Gala to raise funds for Gold Star military children, or those who have lost a parent in the line of duty. Fallen Patriots provides educational counseling and scholarships for college tuition and college oriented living expenses. The event will take place on Saturday, March 19, 2016 from 7 p.m. until 12:30 a.m. at Pier 61 in New York City.
The Red, White and Blue Gala draws NYC’s socially conscious millennials together with philanthropic Fortune 500 companies and avant-garde businesses to support the children of military men and women who have selflessly made the ultimate sacrifice. Fallen Patriots looks forward to hosting 400 up-and-coming young professional New Yorkers and enjoying a night of great food, drinks and dancing. To purchase a ticket to the event, visit Fallen Patriots’ website.
Some of the very generous supporters helping to make this year’s Red, White and Blue Gala successful include:
- Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz, a prominent law firm located in New York City, which has actively donated financially to benefit Gold Star military children
- Iron Mountain Inc., an enterprise information management services company, headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts
- NY Giants, a professional football team located in the New York metropolitan area.
- The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., an American multinational investment banking firm that engages in global investment banking, securities, investment management, and other financial services primarily with institutional clients
- PriceWaterHouse Cooper, a multinational professional services network. It is the largest professional services firm in the world, and is one of the Big Four auditors
- Skadden, a law firm based in New York City. With nearly 2,000 attorneys, it is one of the highest-grossing law firms in the world
- Lululemon, a yoga-focused chain featuring stylish athletic wear and accessories
Last year, Fallen Patriots’ dedicated sponsors single handedly covered three students’ college education through their sponsorships. While incredibly generous, nearly 20,000 children from all across America are still in need of future assistance. Children of Fallen Patriots continues to work to honor those who are no longer with us by giving to those they left behind.
About Fallen Patriots
Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation honors the sacrifices of fallen military heroes by ensuring the future success of their children through throughout their college education. Since 2002, Children of Fallen Patriots has provided more than $10 million in total assistance to over 600 students, including college scholarships, supplemental grants for living expenses, and educational counseling. Help today by visiting fallenpatriots.org.
Follow us on: